With a great coffee, consistency is key. Imagine making the most delicious brew you've ever tasted, to then have no way of recreating it...
Coffee lovers know that a good set of scales are one of the best investments you can make. These scales from Yagua are great for all brew methods, with a sturdy base big enough to hold a portafilter.
Weighing your beans should also be as accurate as possible, which these scales take care of. When you're dealing with relatively small weights, the range of weights in a single gram can make a big difference to the final cup of coffee. These scales are accurate to 0.1g, so you always start your brewing on the right foot.
Coffee Brewing Scales
• Capacity: 2000g with overload protection
• Accuracy: 0.1g
• Units of Measure: G/OZ/OZT/DWT/CT/GN
• Platform build: stainless steel
• Platform size: 150 x 150mm
• Colour: silver
• Key functions: Auto-Off (180 seconds), Tare/Cal
• Display: LCD digits with green backlight
• Power: one 9v battery