What information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of information about you:
- Your first and last names;
- Your email address and account details;
- Your home address and home telephone number;
- Your company’s name, your position in the company, the company’s address and telephone number;
- Your payment information such as credit or debit card details;
How do we collect it?
We collect information from you in three ways:
- Directly from you when you order as we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and the cards expiry date. This allows us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you of the status of your order.
- From third parties as we may need to ask for information about you, for example when we get authorisation for a payment you make using a credit or debit card.
- When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
What do we do with this information?
We collect your email address for our newsletter to keep you up-to-date on all the latest products from www.rountoncoffee.co.uk.
If you wish to unsubscribe to this newsletter or not receive any of Rounton Coffee mailings just contact us at email@example.com
How does Rounton Coffee protect customer information?
When you place orders or access your account information, we use www.worldpay.com for our secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
All of our email addresses and information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Will Rounton Coffee disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Under No Circumstances will Rounton Coffee sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. You can certainly be assured of this.
Cookies are small files that a website can send to your computer which can be stored on your hard drive (persistent cookies) or in memory (session cookies). Cookies store information about your preferences on a particular website and can remain on your computer once you have exited from that website.
- Letting you navigate between web pages quickly
- Enabling a service to recognise your computer so you don’t have to repeat the same information
- Recognising that you have already given a username and password so you don’t need to enter it for every web page requested
Table of Cookies
|_ga||Third Party||2 years||Part of Google analytics, and primarily used to track visits to any site that uses Google analytics. It stores the number of visits made from your device, the time of the first visit, the previous visit, and the current visit. This cookie does not contain any personal information other than the IP address of your device. This is a third-party cookie.|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||Unique identifier to store your shopping cart|
|woocommerce_recently_viewed||Session||Stores the latest products you have seen|
We use Google Analytics software to help measure traffic patterns to, from, and within our website. Google Analytics anonymously aggregates website statistics such as number of page views, the number of visitors, time spent on our site, browser types, and common entry and exit points into and from the website.
All information is aggregated by Google Analytics and provided to us to help us better understand usage of our website – no individual visitors are identified. Google Analytics is a leader in the Internet industry and their systems have been adopted as an accepted website traffic measurement standard amongst major Internet sites. You can learn more about Google Analytics by visiting the following links.
For more information on cookies visit